Introducing ARTEMIS


I have always wanted to dedicate my blog to all the fabulous and talented Japanese fashion designers in Second Life who are not very much recognized yet. Since I am half Japanese in RL who lives in USA, and I do have a quite Japanese traditional side in me, I thought might be appropriate for me to start introducing some of them. First up is, I have posted in my earlier post of this designer, ARTEMIS. I stumbled into her store while back searching for an outfit for one of the casting I attended. I have discovered cute cute casual outfits in the store. Here are 2 of them. Hope you'll also think they're cute and lovely and hop on over there. She also have adorable group gift available.


Outfit: ARTEMIS Fringe Skirt with Half Bolero
Hair:Baiastice-Invasion hair attachment-BROWN w/Hairbase
Shoes: AZOURY-Les Bottines Lyame/Black
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ **Envy-G**



Outfit: ARTEMIS Lady  suit Gray
Hair: * Baiastice-Moira hair attachment w/hairbase
Shoes: Purrfect10 Serenity Heels Leopard (Vip Gift)

Oh, BTW, if you join Purrfect 10 VIP group, you get at least 10 group gifts a year aside from regular group member gifts. You pay to get in but its so well worth it. Just look at this cute shoes!

Comments

Popular Posts