Introducing ARTEMIS


The other day, I went shopping for a casting that was coming up for Sketchy Accessory show.  Styling requirement for this casting was anything goes. Since this is going to be an accessory show, we needed to show we can accessorize! So I hopped over to Artemis. They have fabulous casual outfits but I picked up this cool outfit called Ribbon Pants set which comes in several different colors.  Includes a  sweater with sort of almost like a wide open cowl neck which i loved.  Pants are wrapped with ribbon with a bow hanging on the side right above the knees. I thought this was simple outfit to accessorize. I looked into my inventory and immediately thought, Mandala chain bracelet with rings. Of course i need black boots from Bax and a slick and cool hair from Baiastice-Invasion hair. I needed something at the waist so i went and picked up a black belt from COCO Designs to complete the look. With this look, I TPd over to the casting back stage and woweeee...everyone were fabulous with all those blings! I thought I was under accessorized compare to some of them but I didnt want to over do it either so I stuck with my look and VOILA I passed the casting...Yayyyy! Oh, btw, the skin is LOLA skin from LeLutka right now for free! at Modavia.  Donno how long its gonna be there so run and get it quick before its gone!


Outfit: Artemis Ribbon Pants Set
Earring: +ROZOREGALIA*SAH*
Bracelet: [MANDALA] Lotus chain Bracelet w/chain and rings - Black
Belt: *COCO Design*WideBelt(Embossing)_Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Hair: Baiastice-Invasion hair attachment-BLACK
Nails: Candy Nail #P047 Hana Black R10
Skin: LaLutka Lola Skissed (Free at Modavia II!!) Go now!

Comments

Popular Posts